Join our team - Start your career at MdynamiX
Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
As a marketing intern (m/f/d) you will support the marketing team in daily marketing tasks and processes. In doing so, you will gain a variety of insights into different areas of marketing. This includes the conception of marketing campaigns, social media marketing, content marketing, SEO and event planning. Under the guidance of the marketing team, you will take on tasks in these areas independently and partly on your own responsibility, thus contributing to the planning, organization and implementation of marketing goals.
- Support the marketing and product management team in marketing our business units to target groups and promote the growth of the associated product range
- Design and creation of graphics according to our brand guidelines for use in presentations, newsletters, presentations on the web as well as in brochures and videos
- Managing the social media presence and campaigns, as well as the corporate website
- Writing of search engine optimized product texts, editorial articles for website and blog as well as product texts for on- and offline media
- Monitoring of success measurement and the optimization suggestions derived from it
- Support at trade fairs and events
- You are currently studying marketing, communications or media
- Knowledge of online marketing and social networks
- Experience with the common MS Office programs
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and WordPress CMS is desirable
- Experience in the field of photography/video shooting
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Commitment, sense of responsibility, team spirit and strong communication skills
- Creative mindset and enthusiasm for technology and vehicle topics
- Independent, conscientious working style
- An internship of at least 6 months in an innovative environment of the automotive industry with flexible working hours
- A responsible and versatile job within a young, successful and very committed team as well as flat hierarchies
- Versatile insights into various marketing processes for the development of your talents and potentials in the field of marketing
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents. Please send them to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, Eva Wüstum will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!