Become part of our team - start your career at MdynamiX
Vacancies and speculative application
MdynamiX is innovation partner in solving complex research and development tasks in the automotive industry. For us, the focus is on the individual with their emotional needs and their demand for a comprehensive and attractive driving experience. Our areas of expertise include vehicle dynamics & ride quality, automated driving (ADAS/AD) and acoustics & vibration technology. We offer our customers methods and solutions for the effective and efficient development of brand and model-specific characteristics. These include software and hardware tools as well as research and development services in which we use the most sophisticated simulation and test environments. With the MXacademy, we train our customers’ employees to be ready for the challenges of the future. As an affiliated institute of the Munich University of Applied Sciences and partner of the Kempten University of Applied Sciences, our customers benefit from access to the latest research knowledge and modern facilities.
Our constantly growing, young and dynamic teams are looking for:
- Development Engineers Control Engineering (m/f/d)
- Development Engineers (m/f/d)
- Product Managers (m/f/d)
- Intern Marketing & Communications (m/f/d)
- Working Student (m/f/d): Bachelor thesis / internship / project work for the design Copilot MXevalApp
No suitable job ad found? Apply on your own initiative.
- Software Developers (m/f/d)
- Engineers in Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering (m/f/d)
- Industrial Engineers (m/f/d)
Send a brief cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!