A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF VEHICLE MECHATRONICS
Measurement technology in vehicle function development
The training programme Measurement Technology in the Development of Vehicle Functions represents considerable added value for engineers in the automotive industry. The training provides a comprehensive introduction to the sensible application of measurement technology for dynamic and static measurement variables, sensitises participants to the influence of measurement technology on measurement and imparts knowledge about the use and integration of bus protocols in measurement technology.
Firstly, the course enables you to develop an in-depth understanding of measurement technology in the vehicle. This is particularly important as modern vehicles are increasingly equipped with complex measurement systems that are responsible for controlling various vehicle functions.
You will also familiarise yourself with the latest technologies and standards in this field. Your knowledge of dynamic and static measurement variables and bus protocols is essential for the development and maintenance of modern vehicles.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Sensible use of measurement technology for dynamic and static measured variables
- Sensitivity to the influence of measurement technology on the measurement
- Use and integration of bus protocols in measurement technology
- Typical sources of error when measuring electrical quantities and how to avoid them
- Use of multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Use of bus messages in measurement technology
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of vehicle electrics
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request