A training course in the field of vehicle E/E architecture
Vehicle E/E architecture and Autosar
For an engineer in the automotive industry, it is essential to stay up to date. Training in vehicle E/E architecture and Autosar can be beneficial for a number of reasons.
Designed to meet the needs of the sector, this training provides the engineer with an in-depth understanding of the electrical and electronic systems in vehicles. This is particularly important as today’s vehicles are increasingly equipped with complex electronic systems that control various vehicle functions.
In addition, the Vehicle E/E Architecture and Autosar course enables you to familiarise yourself with the latest technologies and standards in this area. Autosar (Automotive Open System Architecture) is a global standard for software architecture in the automotive industry. With Autosar knowledge, you can ensure that the systems you develop are compatible with other systems and comply with industry standards.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Structure of the current E/E architecture
- Complexity when developing distributed functions
- Introduction to Autosar
- Presentation of the current E/E architecture
- Importance and influence of bus systems
- Challenges in the development of distributed functions
- Autosar concept
- Basic elements of function modeling according to Autosar
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: No prior knowledge is required
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request