A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF VEHICLE E/E ARCHITECTURE
Further training in the field of Connected Car in the area of vehicle E/E architecture is of great importance for engineers in the automotive industry. With the learning objectives listed below, the training provides a comprehensive overview of concepts and technologies in the field of Connected Car, backend technologies and Over the Air Access (OTA).
You will gain a deeper understanding of connected systems in the vehicle. This is particularly important as modern vehicles are increasingly equipped with complex connected systems that are responsible for communication between various vehicle components and the exterior environment.
This course will familiarise you with the latest technologies and standards in this area. Knowledge of back-end technologies and OTA is essential for the development and maintenance of connected vehicles.
The training also provides insights into the potential of customers and manufacturers as well as the environment and boundary conditions. This is important in order to understand the impact of connected vehicles on the automotive industry and society as a whole.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Overview of terms and technologies in the field of Connected Car, backend technologies and Over the Air Access (OTA)
- Customers and manufacturer potential
- Environment and boundary conditions
- Definition of terms
- Overview of current and future standards
- C-V2X or IEEE 802.11p
- Functions based on Connected Drive technologies
- Case studies
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: No prior knowledge is required
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request