A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF ELECTRIC POWERTRAIN
E-drives and HV battery
Electric vehicles are becoming increasingly important and are taking an ever larger share of the automotive market. Everyone is talking about alternative drive systems. Do you know the feeling of being overwhelmed by the rapid developments? Our training in this area will get you on track.
Further training in the field of electric drives and high-voltage batteries offers you the following benefits:
With up-to-date knowledge and skills of this specialist area, you will be at the cutting edge of technology. You will be able to incorporate the latest developments in the field of electric drives and HV batteries directly into your development work.
You will learn about the operating principles and types of electric drives. We cover the 48V and HV electrical systems used in modern electric vehicles. An important aspect is understanding the potential hazards of electric drives. Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the safe and efficient use of electric vehicles.
Take advantage of these benefits. Invest in your further training. We will make you fit for the mobility of the future!
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Operating principles and types of electric drives
- 48V and HV electrical system
- Hazard potentials of electric drives
- Differences between various electrical machines
- Control of electrical machines
- Design of 48V and HV vehicle electrical systems
- Case study on the design of a hybridized drivetrain
- Safety regulations and measures when handling electric drives
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge in the field of electrical engineering is desirable
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request