The 3rd ISAVT in Germany
After two successful get-togethers in Japan (2016) and USA (2017), the International Symposium on Advanced Vehicle Technology was held in Germany hosted by the University of Applied Sciences Kempten.
The participants gathered in Illertissen, in the picturesque surroundings of Vöhlin Castle, and discussed cooperation between industry, government, and academia for innovation in research and development and creation of new businesses, particularly in the automotive field. MdynamiX CEOs Prof. Bernhard Schick and Prof. Dr. Peter Pfeffer jointly chaired the event.
As automotive research and development combine a wide range of advanced technology, it is necessary to coordinate industry, government and academia. In addition, it is also important to strengthen the cooperation between universities that are actively implementing the automotive related research. For this reason, the first ISAVT brought together five universities with centers for automotive research to help foster future collaboration. In 2017 the network was extended to seven international universities.
The third international symposium continued to develop and strengthen the cooperation between an international collection of universities and foster exchange beyond national borders between researchers in various automotive research fields. As a group, their aim is to encourage young researchers to be involved with their activity and contribute to their future success in the world.
The symposium focuses on the following topics:
- Human Factors
- Automated Driving
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Electric mobility and Powertrain
- Material Science
Organizing Committee Members
- Bernhard SCHICK, General Chair, University of Applied Sciences Kempten, GERMANY
- Peter PFEFFER, Co-Chair, University of Applied Sciences Munich, GERMANY
- Tetsunori HARAGUCHI, Nagoya University, JAPAN
- Ichiro KAGEYAMA, Nihon University, JAPAN
- Hiroshi NOMURA, Nihon University, JAPAN
- Hideo INOUE, Kanagawa Institute of Technology, JAPAN
- Clay WALDEN, Mississippi State University, USA
- Daniel CARRUTH, Mississippi State University, USA
- Roger KING, Mississippi State University, USA
- Jiro SENDA, Doshisha University, JAPAN
- Byungchul CHOI, Chonnam National University, KOREA
For more information https://isavt.jimdofree.com/