Trainings: Software Centered Function Development
Non-aligned development processes generate high costs/efforts for software scopes.
To the competence of the function implementation the attention and alignment of the software development in each phase is of great importance. This importance is explained by the high costs necessary to create the functional software. For the acquisition of these competences we offer trainings, which concentrate on the orientation of the development on software-based systems.
What to pay attention to when software plays a major role, what to adapt in the overall development.
- Software development in distributed teams
- Application of control units
- Virtual development and simulation
- Big Data & data-driven development
- Vehicle dynamics simulation
- Cryptography and data security