A training course from the field of automated driving
Virtual development and simulation
In this training, you will learn how to apply virtual development and simulation techniques in the field of vehicle development.
Overview of the different possibilities of virtualisation and simulation: Virtualisation and simulation are powerful tools that enable engineers to model and test complex vehicle systems before they are physically built. You will get an overview of different virtualisation and simulation methods, including 3D modelling, finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics and more.
Prerequisites for meaningful integration into the development process: Integrating virtualisation and simulation into the development process requires careful planning and preparation. You need to ensure that you have the necessary hardware and software, and that your team has the required skills and knowledge. You will learn how to meet these requirements and how to effectively integrate virtualisation and simulation into your development process.
This training will help you to acquire the necessary skills to use virtual development and simulation effectively in vehicle development.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to acquire assessment and decision-making skills
- Overview of various virtualization and simulation options
- Prerequisites for meaningful integration into the development process
- Differentiation between MiL, SiL, HiL and ViL concepts
- End-to-end support of the development process through simulation and virtualization
- Comparability between simulation and real test
- Case study: follow-up assistant
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of simulation programs such as Matlab/Simulink
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request