the free driving event accompanying the chassis.tech plus congress
Test the consistency of the development process - from simulation to the road
chassis.Xperience – the free driving event to experience chassis systems and advanced driving assistance systems by yourself on site. Get to know innovative development methodologies by testing driving characteristics both in real-life driving tests and on the dynamic driving simulator – the digital twin.
Experience seamless integration from concept to street reality
Our goal is to support consistency in the development process with our methods and products and to follow a attribute-based approach.
With the chassis.Xperience, we offer you the opportunity to try out and compare these methods and products yourself at the various stations.
From SiL/MiL to HiL incl. dynamic driving simulator to the real vehicle with attribute-based live evaluation.
- SiL/MiL: experience steering feel in the early stages
- HiL: test the simulation of a realistic steering and driving experience on a dynamic driving simulator
- Road/Testing: test the latest technologies in the vehicle
- Experience attribute-based live evaluation using the example of automated parking, including ground truth methods
- Photogrammetry – learn about our simple, highly accurate and efficient measurement method for test engineers to calibrate vehicles
We cordially invite you to our new company headquarters, Shelter 16 in Benningen (near Allgäu Airport). You can expect an exciting and eventful day, practical methods as well as technologies and interesting discussions – the ideal warm-up for chassis.tech plus.
Registration for the driving event chassis.Xperience
By registering for the chassis.tech plus congress, you are not automatically registered for the chassis.Xperience driving event. Please use the following link to register.
EXPERIENCE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY IN ALL ITS DIVERSITY!
A day full of practical methods and technologies awaits you:
- A wide range of current vehicle models
- Static and dynamic simulators with real steering
- Hardware-in-the-loop actuators for realistic steering feel
- Subjective and objective evaluation methods and tools
- Numerous stations
The complimentary driving event, chassis.Xperience, takes place one day prior to the chassis.tech congress. Both are independent events, occurring in separate locations.
In cooperation with:
Still have questions? We look forward to helping you. Contact us now: