A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF VEHICLE MECHATRONICS
Sensors and Actuators
Training in sensor and actuator technology in vehicle mechatronics is extremely valuable for you as an engineer in the automotive industry. The training will provide comprehensive knowledge of common vehicle sensors in the chassis and powertrain area, their functional principles and the factors that determine their performance. You will also gain an overview of electric actuators.
The training enables you to develop a deeper understanding of sensors and actuators in vehicles. This is particularly important as modern vehicles are increasingly equipped with complex sensors and actuators that are responsible for controlling various vehicle functions.
You will also familiarise yourself with the latest technologies and standards in this field. Your knowledge of sensor principles and performance-determining factors is crucial for the development and maintenance of modern vehicles.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of common vehicle sensors from the chassis and drivetrain area
- Knowledge of the respective sensor principles and their performance-determining factors
- Overview of electric actuators
- Design and measuring principle of common sensors from the chassis and drivetrain area
- Tolerances and measurement accuracy of the sensors presented
- Possibilities of using virtual sensors
- Overview of the types of electrical machines and their preferred field of application
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge in the field of vehicle electronics
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request