A training course in the field of vehicle mechatronics
Basics of Electronics
As an engineer in the automotive industry, you can benefit considerably from further training in the basics of electronics. You will gain a comprehensive overview of the most important electronic components, be able to read simple circuit diagrams, simulate electronic circuits and learn about typical protective circuits.
The training will enable you to develop a deeper understanding of electronic systems in vehicles, which is particularly important as today’s vehicles are increasingly equipped with complex electronic systems.
You will also be familiarised with the latest technologies and standards in this field. Your knowledge of electronic components, circuit diagrams and protective circuits is essential for the development and maintenance of modern vehicles.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Getting to know essential electronic components
- Reading simple circuit diagrams
- Simulation of electronic circuits
- Knowledge of typical protective circuits
- Structure and function of diodes, transistors and operational amplifiers
- Use of simulation programs
- Developing your own electronic circuits with the help of simulation programs
- Several case studies on the simulation of electronic circuits
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: Installation of LTSpice on the participants’ computer (freely available)
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request