A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF VEHICLE E/E ARCHITECTURE
Vehicle Networks: FlexRay
Training in vehicle networks, especially FlexRay, is crucial for engineers in the automotive industry. FlexRay is a deterministic, fault-tolerant, high-speed bus system designed specifically for vehicles.
The training enables you to develop a deeper understanding of the network systems in vehicles. This is particularly important as modern vehicles are increasingly equipped with complex network systems that control communication between different vehicle components.
This training will familiarise you with the latest technologies and standards in this area. FlexRay is a standard for communication between different devices in the vehicle. With expertise in FlexRay, you will be able to ensure that the systems you develop are compatible with others and meet industry standards.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of the appropriate use of FlexRay networks
- Knowledge of the essential properties of the FlexRay bus protocol
- Overview of performance-relevant parameters in FlexRay networks
- Time control in Flexray networks
- Structure of a communication cycle
- Calculation of performance-relevant characteristic values
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: Attendance of the ‘Basics and CAN’ training course is recommended
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request