A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF VEHICLE E/E ARCHITECTURE
Vehicle Networks: Basics and CAN
The automotive industry is a dynamic sector in which new technologies and innovations are constantly being introduced. Therefore, as an engineer in this field, you must always be at the cutting edge of technology. Training in Vehicle Networks: Fundamentals and CAN can be beneficial to you for a number of reasons.
Training in Vehicle Networks: Fundamentals and CAN allows you to develop a deeper understanding of the network systems in vehicles. This is particularly important as modern vehicles are increasingly equipped with complex network systems that control communication between different vehicle components.
You can also familiarise yourself with the latest technologies and standards in this area through training tailored to the needs of the sector. CAN (Controller Area Network) is a standard for communication between different devices in a vehicle. With CAN knowledge, you can ensure that the systems you develop are compatible with other systems and comply with industry standards.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Competence to assess bus protocol properties
- Detailed knowledge of the structure of the CAN bus protocol
- Knowledge of the procedure for remaining bus simulations
- Basics of vehicle networks
- In-depth understanding of the CAN bus protocol
- Creation of a CAN residual bus simulation
- Recording and rectifying typical error patterns
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Prerequisites: No prior knowledge is required
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request