A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Programming of Infineon Tircore microcontrollers
The training “Programming Infineon Tricore Microcontrollers” is important for engineers in the automotive industry. The Infineon Tricore microcontrollers, especially the Aurix TC3xx family, are powerful and versatile devices that are widely used in the automotive industry.
In this training you will learn about the features of the Aurix TC3xx microcontroller family. These microcontrollers offer high computing power and a variety of functions that make them ideal for use in automotive applications.
You will also learn how to use typical peripheral modules efficiently. These modules extend the functionality of the microcontroller and allow you to fulfil a variety of tasks, from communicating with other devices to controlling hardware.
Another important part of the training is the configuration of Aurix microcontrollers in complex applications. You will learn how to customise the various functions and settings of the microcontroller to best suit your specific requirements.
Finally, you will learn how to use a real-time operating system. A real-time operating system allows you to fulfil tasks with strict timing requirements and ensures that your system functions reliably and predictably.
Overall, this training provides you with a comprehensive introduction to programming Infineon Tricore microcontrollers and prepares you to use these powerful and versatile devices effectively in your work in the automotive industry.
This training is of high value and absolutely necessary for any engineer in the automotive industry.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of development, workshops or test bench
- Features of the Aurix TC3xx microcontroller family
- Efficient use of typical peripheral modules
- Configuration of Aurix microcontrollers in complex applications
- Use of a real-time operating system
- Efficient programming of an Aurix TC3xx microcontroller
- Use of ADC, GPIO, SPI, I2C, Timer and DMA functionality
- Concept of real-time operating systems
- Tools for program creation and testing
- Exercise examples: All training content is learned and implemented with training examples
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Good knowledge of the C programming language
- Installation of the Aurix Development Studio development environment (free of charge) on the participant’s computer
- A second computer monitor is recommended in online format
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request