A TRAINING COURSE IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Introduction to function development with Matlab/Simulink
The training “Introduction to Functional Design with Matlab/Simulink” is an important milestone for engineers in the automotive industry. Matlab and Simulink are robust software solutions widely used in this industry to design and simulate complex systems.
Matlab is a high-level language for technical calculations that allows you to implement algorithms, model and simulate systems, process and analyse data and create user interfaces.
Simulink is a block diagram environment for the modelling, simulation and analysis of dynamic systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customisable block library with which you can design and simulate dynamic systems.
In the automotive industry, Matlab and Simulink are indispensable tools for optimising and improving various vehicle systems. By attending this course, you will be able to enhance your skills in using these tools, resulting in more efficient workflows and higher quality vehicles. Therefore, this training is invaluable for any automotive engineer.
- Specialists with tasks in the areas of vehicle development, workshops or test benches
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Understanding the possibilities of the Matlab and Simulink program package
- Creating simple programs for evaluating and displaying measurement data
- Creation of a basis for further training
- Overview of function development and derivation of function requirements
- Overview and structure of Matlab/Simulink
- Development of own programs and graphical representation of calculations
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- No prior knowledge is required
- A second computer monitor is recommended in online format
- Matlab/Simulink installation on the participants’ computer
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request