A TRAINING COURSE IN THE FIELD OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
In-depth study of function development with Matlab/Simulink
An ideal follow-up training to the introduction to function development with Matlab/Simulink. The “In-depth training in function development with Matlab/Simulink” is a key element for automotive engineers as it enables them to expand their skills in the widely used software tools Matlab and Simulink. These tools are used for modelling and simulating complex systems in the automotive industry. The training will enable you to increase your efficiency and contribute to the development of high-quality and efficient vehicles.
In this course, you will learn to create programmes in Matlab that contain multiple sub-functions and custom data types. This will enable you to solve complex tasks efficiently and better organise and manage your code.
You will also learn techniques for 2D and 3D data visualisation in Matlab. This is an important aspect of data analysis as it allows you to recognise patterns and trends in your data and present your results in a visually appealing way.
You will also be introduced to graphical programming in Simulink. Simulink is a powerful tool for modelling, simulating and analysing dynamic systems, and graphical programming allows you to design and implement these systems in an intuitive way.
Finally, you will learn to create Matlab apps. With these apps, you can package your Matlab programmes and algorithms in a user-friendly interface that can also be used by others without Matlab programming skills.
- Specialists with tasks in the field of vehicle development
- Creating programs in Matlab with multiple subfunctions and custom data types
- 2D/3D data visualization
- Graphical programming in Simulink
- Creation of Matlab apps
- Consolidation of function development (systems of systems)
- Procedure for function description “recipe”
- Structuring of programs Inclusion of own data types Data visualization in Matlab and Simulink
- Performance analysis and optimization of programs in Matlab and Simulink
- Developing user interfaces for Matlab apps
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Introduction to function development with Matlab/Simulink
- A second computer monitor is recommended in online format
- Matlab/Simulink installation on the participants’ computer
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request