Become part of our team!
Product Manager (m/f/d)
As a product manager, you are the linchpin around our product range. As an interface between development, marketing and sales, you connect these three areas and ensure an efficient and effective flow of information.
- Planning and coordination of the products to be marketed – product launches up to existing products
- Interface between development, production, marketing and sales
- Creation of product requirements, offers and customer-oriented solutions
- Conception and implementation of product portfolio
- Execution of market and competition analyses
- Supporting role of marketing in terms of information and presentation material
- Completed studies in the field or comparable training in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, or similar.
- Experience with the common MS Office programs
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Commitment, sense of responsibility, team spirit
- Independent, diligant and performance-oriented working style
We offer you
- a job (part-time/full-time) in an innovative environment of the automotive industry with flexible working hours
- a responsible and versatile job within a young, successful and very committed team as well as flat hierarchies
- a future-oriented workplace and performance-related remuneration
Please send your application materials (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position:
Tristan Schwandke: Tristan.firstname.lastname@example.org