Join our team!
Working Student (m/f/d): Bachelor thesis / internship / project work for the design Copilot MXevalApp
The MXevalApp is a tablet app for subjective evaluation of ride comfort, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance systems. The copilot function supports the test personnel. For example, it provides navigation instructions during test drives and points out upcoming assessments. The MXevalApp is also used in simulator studies with artificially generated GPS data.
- Redesign of the co-pilot function in terms of good communication, joy of use and corporate identity
- Usability testing before and after the redesign
- Eye tracking to objectify usability in cooperation with the Human Factors team of MdynamiX
- Studies in the field of communication design/ computer science and design or similar
- Interest in scientific work in an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in prototyping and interaction design
We offer you:
- a job (part-time/full-time) in an innovative environment of the automotive industry with flexible working hours
- a responsible and versatile job within a young, successful and very committed team as well as flat hierarchies
- a future-oriented workplace and performance-related remuneration
- Location: Munich, Benningen. Attendance arrangements by arrangement
If you have any questions or are interested, please contact Oliver Trepping, Human Factors employee: