A TRAINING FROM THE FIELD OF ELECTRIC POWERTRAINS
Basics control engineering
The systems in the vehicle are becoming increasingly complex and difficult to understand and control. Control technology in particular is the basis of current development topics, such as electronic stability control (ESC), anti-lock braking system (ABS), automatic transmission or adaptive automatic transmission. In order to keep up with this development, especially in electromobility, our training courses offer the solution. The training foundation control engineering from the field of electric powertrain is the solution for your needs.
You will learn to set up closed control loops and understand their mathematical principles. This knowledge enables you to manipulate the dynamics of control loops. Another focus is the application of PID controllers. You will learn how to design and implement them to achieve optimal system performance. Finally, we focus on improving control performance through the use of observers and Kalman filters. These techniques allow you to estimate the state of a system and minimize the influence of noise.
MXacademy offers up-to-date training in control engineering, a constantly evolving field. These trainings will help you stay on the cutting edge of technology and learn the latest control techniques. In particular, our course “Fundamentals of Control Engineering” provides the necessary practical skills for the design and implementation of control systems, especially in the automotive industry.
- Specialists with tasks in the field of vehicle development
- Managers and team leaders to deepen assessment and decision-making skills
- Set up of closed control loops and their mathematical basics
- Application of a PID controller
- Improving the control performance by using observers and Kalman filters
- Modeling of dynamic systems
- Solving differential equations
- Transfer functions and system behavior
- Control loop characteristics and PID controllers
- Case study: track centering
- Integration of a Luenberger observer
- Possibilities of Kalman filters
- Duration: 2 days
- Number of participants: by arrangement or up to 15 participants
- Format: Presence, hybrid or online
- Completed technical university studies
- Technician or master craftsman with at least 2 years of professional experience
- Costs: You will receive a detailed offer from us on request.