Practical seminar: steering characteristics
Driving pleasure and comfort – your customers desire and expect both. Steering characteristics literally play a leading role in this context. Feel, evaluate and develop them with us for high customer satisfaction!
We’ll show you how, both in the vehicle and on the HIL (Hardware-in-the-Loop) steering test bench.
Learn how important and complex application work using modern methods leads to “perceptible” improvements of steering characteristics with just a minimal investment of time.
Objectives of the seminar:
Steering assessment, steering analysis, steering optimization
- optimization of the agility, comfort and safety of vehicles
Analysis and optimization approaches (subjective)
- subjective evaluation of the steering system test bench, in addition
- parameter recording / adaptation of the steering systems
- vehicle data, especially chassis necessary
Assessment of steering systems, determination of a “desired steering behavior”
- subjective assessment in the vehicle
- subjective assessment of the market environment of a target vehicle
- analysis of optimization potentials in the real vehicle (optimization potential analysis) and simulation (root cause analysis)
Institut for driver assistance systems
and connected mobility – IFM
Junkersstrasse 1A, 87734 Benningen
(near Airport Memmingen)
New dates will be announced in a timely manner.
- 2 days STEER & FEEL seminar € 2.850,-
Seminar language: German