with perfect practical relevance
Our In-house Trainings
Our current training programs on the topic of vehicle development have been developed by us for years and are conducted as in-house seminars at your company.
A high practical relevance in all modules is guaranteed by the experience of the instructors, as well as by numerous practice tasks integrated into the trainings.
On request, a preparatory, accompanying or in-depth online training can be offered.
Of course, we or our speakers and instructors can also carry out these topics on your behalf with your customers.
For the field (vehicle) mechatronics we have created a program with following modules:
- Introduction to functional development with Matlab/Simulink
- Introduction to EE Architecture
- Vehicle Networks: Basics and CAN
- Vehicle networks: FlexRay
- Functional Safety/ASIL Classification
- Basics control technology (PID controller, observer, Kalman)
- Calibration of ECUs
- Sensors and actuators
- Measuring technology and electronics
- Electric drives and HV battery
- Connected Car
- Functional development in advanced driver assistances systems ADAS
- Virtual and digital development
- Big Data & Data Driven Development
The modules are usually designed for 1-2 days. The exception is the Matlab/Simulink training, which is designed for at least 3 days.
All modules can also be booked individually.
Due to the current situation this Training can be booked as online seminar.